With the Phase One Trade Deal signed, Stephen discusses how China will impact the grains through the use of monthly charts.
If you found this article insightful, please consider a complimentary subscription to the weekly RJO FuturesCast newsletter.
The risk of loss in trading futures and/or options is substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance, whether actual or indicated by simulated historical tests of strategies, is not indicative of future results. Trading advice is based on information taken from trades and statistical services and other sources that believed to be reliable. We do not guarantee that such information is accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. Trading advice reflects our good faith judgment at a specific time and is subject to change without notice. There is no guarantee that the advice we give will result in profitable trades.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Flashes Signs Of Weakness For The Week
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Pulls Back Drastically After Johnson Comments
- Silver Weekly Price Forecast – Silver Has A Positive Week
- Natural Gas Weekly Price Forecast – Natural Gas Markets Form Support Of Candle
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – Dollar Continues To Face Resistance
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – Crude Oil Markets Run Into Resistance Late In The Week