COO of Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Steven Plust (insider trades) bought 10,600 shares of GPMT on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $18.56 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $196,736.
Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc focuses primarily on directly originating, investing in and managing senior floating-rate commercial mortgage loans and other debt and debt-like commercial real estate investments. Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc has a market cap of $996.690 million; its shares were traded at around $18.17 with a P/E ratio of 12.78 and P/S ratio of 9.15. The dividend yield of Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc stocks is 9.26%. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Granite Point Mortgage Trust Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- COO Steven Plust bought 10,600 shares of GPMT stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $18.56. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.1% since.
For the complete insider trading history of GPMT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with GPMT. Click here to check it out.
- GPMT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of GPMT
- Peter Lynch Chart of GPMT