SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 25, 2013) - Grow Mobile today announces the public release of its revolutionary mobile app marketing platform that enables marketers to buy across the entire mobile advertising ecosystem with unparalled insights and intelligence. The Grow Mobile Platform is the first self-serve dashboard for marketers to transparently buy, track, optimize and scale their advertising campaigns across the highly complex and fragmented mobile advertising marketplace. By utilizing Grow Mobile's Platform, marketers can now make more informed advertising decisions and increase their overall return on investment with one solution.
"The number of players involved in the mobile ecosystem can be overwhelming and difficult to navigate, leading to complicated tracking and reporting and massive waste in marketing investment and internal development resources," said Brendan Lyall, Chief Executive Officer at Grow Mobile. "We started Grow Mobile to change the way companies approach mobile application marketing and provide a gateway into the mobile ecosystem. Grow Mobile's single integration, single reporting dashboard and single point of contact enable companies to free up internal resources and focus on the best strategies to scale the userbases of their mobile applications."
Grow Mobile's proprietary Intelligence Directory and automated Media Planner give marketers the information they need to select the most effective traffic sources from more than 75 integrated ad networks, ad exchanges and direct publishers. The platform's self-serve media-buying wizard makes it easy for users to syndicate campaigns live in minutes, without human interaction or signing multiple insertion orders.
"Grow Mobile has been a valuable partner for KLab," said Noby Ota, Chief Executive Officer of KLab America, Inc. "Their industry experience and technology has provided us excellent results through their platform. Their integration with 75 different traffic partners and reporting dashboard has allowed us to run our mobile campaigns more efficiently and helped us intelligently make better strategic decisions with our marketing plans."
Grow Mobile platform's key features include:
- Media Planner: Create the most optimal media plans, leveraging Grow Mobile's proprietary algorithm and historical performance data to select the best mix of traffic sources for your marketing objectives.
- Campaign Wizard: The self-serve feature makes it easy to syndicate campaigns live and change existing campaigns in minutes, without human interaction or signing multiple insertion orders.
- Traffic Intelligence Directory: Make sense of the traffic sources available to promote your app. From pricing information to volume estimates, the Intelligence Directory allows users to quickly navigate through the complex mobile traffic ecosystem.
- User Retention and Monetization Reporting: Understand users' retention and revenue attribution by traffic source. View the complete monetization picture.
- Expected Life Time Value Reporting: Predict the eLTV of your users by channel, using Grow Mobile's proprietary eLTV algorithm.
- Event Reporting: Tag in-app events like registrations and bookings to differentiate and track users' behaviors and milestones.
- App Rankings Reporting: Track an app's movement in the app store rankings on the App Store or Google Play. Compare the ratio between install volume and app store ranking movement.
- Geography, Device and Operating System Reporting: Breakdown users by geographic location, device and operating system.
- Cohort ROI Reporting: Compare ad spending versus returned revenue by cohort and install channel.
- Consolidated Data Reporting: Consolidate cost, performance, retention, monetization and life time value data in one place. Break down the reporting by app, campaign and traffic source to better understand results and to optimize faster.
Grow Mobile's lightweight SDK and API integration are available for Android and iOS and are available now at www.growmobile.com.
About Grow Mobile
Grow Mobile is changing the way companies approach mobile application marketing. Grow Mobile's Platform provides a single dashboard for marketers to traffic, analyze and optimize user acquisition campaigns in order to make smart decisions and dramatically increase profits. Grow Mobile's business intelligence provides unprecedented insights for advertisers to optimize ad buying. Customers include GREE, KLab and Zynga. Grow Mobile was founded in 2012 by mobile user acquisition experts and technologists from Zynga, Storm8 and Adify. Grow Mobile is funded by Signia Venture Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. For more information visit www.growmobile.com and follow Grow Mobile on Facebook and Twitter.