GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (PAC) (BMV:GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the quarter ended March 31, 2017. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”).
Summary of 1Q17 vs. 1Q16
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical services revenues increased by Ps. 533.4 million, or 23.3%. Total revenues increased by Ps. 404.0 million, or 14.6%.
- Cost of services increased by Ps.76.1 million, or 18.7%.
- Operating income increased by Ps. 360.0 million, or 28.2%.
- EBITDA increased by Ps. 385.2 million, or 24.0%. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) increased from 70.4% in 1Q16 to 70.7% in 1Q17.
- Net income and comprehensive income increased by Ps. 11.8 million, or 1.1%.
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx
For more information please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx.