A growing number of companies are cutting ties with the National Rifle Association (NRA) following the mass shooting in Florida and calls for more gun control.
The following is a list of companies that no longer have ties to the NRA.
- Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR) — The company is dropping discounts for NRA members from its Avis and Budget Rent a Car brands.
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) — NRA discounts are no longer available at the airline.
- Enterprise Holdings — Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car and National Car Rental will stop offering NRA discounts on March 26.
- The First National Bank of Omaha — The bank is no longer issuingNBRA-branded cards.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (NYSE:HTZ) — The car rental company is removing its discount for NRA members.
- Metlife Inc (NYSE:MET) — There are no longer discounts for home and auto insurance for NRA members from this company.
- Paramount RX — The company is working with a third-party vendor to stop discounts for NRA members.
- SimpliSafe — The home security company says it is putting an end to its relationship with the NRA.
- Sirva — The Allied and North American brands are cutting ties with the NRA.
- Starkey — The hearing aid company is no longer offering discounts to NRA members.
- TrueCar Inc (NASDAQ:TRUE) — This company will end its deal with the NRA on Feb. 28.
- United Continental Holdings Inc (NYSE:UAL) — There will no longer be discounts for flights to the annual NRA meeting.
More From InvestorPlace
- 3 Streaming Video Stocks to Buy That Are Not Named Netflix
- 7 Best Alternative Investments to Buy Over Stocks
- 4 "New" Tech Stocks That Are Sucking Wind
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post Gun Control News: 12 Companies Cutting Ties With NRA (LIST) appeared first on InvestorPlace.