The people behind the YouTube channel Yes Theory decided to collab with the Fresh Prince. They created a video challenging Will Smith to heli-bungee, or bungee jumping from an airborne helicopter. They asked their fans to bombard Smith’s YouTube channel with comments.
The challenge seems to have been received by Smith, who posted a video in response.
He accepted, but had some conditions:
- They would need to do this for charity.
- Smith would have to be free of any movie commitments.
- It would have to happen over the Grand Canyon.
Yes Theory posted a video freaking out over the star’s response.
At the end of the video, Smith is shown picking up a phone and placing a definitely-real-and-totally-not-staged call to Tom Cruise, to see if he flies helicopters.
Watch: The real-life ‘Dude’ looks back at making ‘The Big Lebowski’ 20 years later, man
Read more from Yahoo Entertainment:
- First look at Antonio Banderas as bald Picasso in new ‘Genius’ trailer
- How Ava DuVernay updated ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ for the big screen by embracing diversity
- ‘This Is Us’ teases present-day Jack and Twitter is totally freaking out