President & CEO of Haemonetics Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Christopher Simon, (insider trades) sold 50,869 shares of HAE on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $137.43 a share. The total sale was $7 million.
Haemonetics Corp is a health care company. It provides products enabling the processing, handling and analysis of blood and portfolio of integrated devices and information management tools to improve clinical outcomes. Haemonetics Corp has a market cap of $6.87 billion; its shares were traded at around $135.34 with a P/E ratio of 145.50 and P/S ratio of 7.23. Haemonetics Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 2.00% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Haemonetics Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Christopher Simon, sold 50,869 shares of HAE stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $137.43. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.52% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP, Corporate Controller Dan Goldstein sold 475 shares of HAE stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $133.23. The price of the stock has increased by 1.58% since.
- Director Ronald G Gelbman sold 1,696 shares of HAE stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $134.15. The price of the stock has increased by 0.89% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HAE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with HAE. Click here to check it out.
- HAE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HAE
- Peter Lynch Chart of HAE