Hailey Baldwin put her cozy spin on the athleisure trend in shades of beige while out and about in Los Angeles on Monday.
The model wore a cropped top and high-waisted sweats in matching tan, adding an off-the-shoulder cardigan on top to complete the nonchalant off-duty vibe.
More from Footwear News
- The Adidas Yeezy Quantum Is Reportedly Being Handed Out in Chicago for Free
- Adidas Confirms Yeezy Quantum Basketball Sneakers Will Drop During NBA All-Star Weekend
- Hailey Baldwin Mixes Textures in Leather Pants + Satin Boots at 'SNL' After-Party With Justin Bieber
On her feet, Baldwin sported a pair of Adidas Yeezy 500 sneakers in the “Bone White” colorway, which debuted in August 2019. The shoe has a tonal white upper with breathable mesh as its base and cow leather and suede overlays. It features an adiPrene-cushioned midsole and a cream-colored rubber outsole. The Yeezy 500 “Bone White” retailed for $200 but sold out fast, in typical Yeezy fashion; however, it is trading on StockX.com for around $334 retail.
Thanks to A-listers such as Baldwin, Bella Hadid and Kim Kardashian, tan has taken off in recent months to become one of the must-wear hues for fall and winter. The minimalist palette offers a respite from the bold neons that have also been trending over the past few seasons.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission.
Click through the gallery to see more of Hailey Baldwin’s sneaker style.
Hailey Baldwin Mixes Textures in Leather Pants + Satin Boots at ‘SNL’ After-Party With Justin Bieber
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner