Winter has come, and the proof is in Hailey Baldwin’s latest look.
The model stepped out yesterday in Los Angeles in the coziest ensemble, composed of a three-piece coat, sweater and pant set paired with white sneakers.
More from Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin Gives Sweats + Slippers an Office-Chic Twist in LA
- Hailey Baldwin's Unexpected Styling Combo? Vinyl Pants and Pointed-Toe Pumps.
- Hailey Baldwin Does a Modern Spin on Princess Diana's Oversized Blazer-and-Boots Combo
During a coffee run, Baldwin — sizable, oval-shaped diamond ring in full display — was photographed wearing the full-body suit, with a belted ankle-length coat cardigan complementing a coordinating sweater and floor-grazing pants.
For footwear, the 23-year-old opted for crisp white sneakers with a padded sole and perforated upper. Baldwin is habitually spotted in all-white shoes, including Nike Air Force 1s, Adidas Continental 80s and Yeezy 500s in “Bone White.”
Her head-to-toe monochromatic outfit was accessorized with small-framed sunglasses, gold hoop earrings and a matching necklace as well as a black crocodile-print handbag.
Baldwin also recently made headlines for Thursday’s outing, when she wore another oversized getup — that time, a blazer-and-boots combination that drew comparisons to the late Princess Diana.
She chose a one-size-too-big jacket worn over a sweatshirt on top of loose-fitting PVC trousers, which were tucked into above-the-ankle sock boots with a square toe and an angular heel.
Click through the gallery to see more of Hailey Baldwin’s outings in sneakers.
Hailey Baldwin Does a Modern Spin on Princess Diana’s Oversized Blazer-and-Boots Combo
Hailey Baldwin Dresses Down a Pantsuit With a Hoodie and Her Go-To Nike Sneakers
Hailey Baldwin Does the High-Heeled Thong Sandal Trend in Miami
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons