Baldwin sported a coordinated gray sweatsuit featuring a cropped top and joggers.
More from Footwear News
- Nike Says It Did Not Have a Camera Crew at Kaepernick Workout
- Colin Kaepernick Debuts His Nike Air Force 1 Collab at NFL Workout
- Justin Bieber Rocks the Crocs With Charms and Pink Palette for L.A. Outing
For shoes, the “Drop the Mic” co-host opted for casual white sneakers: Nike Air Force 1s. The Air Force 1 features a leather upper, silver hardware and rubber outsole; it was initially launched in the 1980s as a basketball shoe before becoming a lifestyle silhouette.
Baldwin’s chosen kicks can be shopped on Nike.com, with a $90 price tag. The 2017 FN Style Influencer of the Year accessorized with a black knit beanie and a Louis Vuitton bum bag ($1,820 on Louisvuitton.com).
Meanwhile, Bieber wore a yellow graphic T-shirt and purple shorts from his Drew House label. On his feet, the “Baby” pop star wore Crocs, which have become one of his go-to shoes, layered over white crew socks. Bieber owns the foam clogs in a number of colors but yesterday’s pair was bright yellow and loaded with the brand’s Jibbitz charms. The clogs can be purchased on Kohls.com now for $35.
“I like boys’ clothes,” the model said. “There’s something super-cool about a pretty girl who can put on a baggy pair of jeans and heels, and have this sexy tomboy vibe.”
Hailey Baldwin Rocked The Off The Clock Athleisure Look Once Again in Her Go-To Nike Sneakers
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Show Off Their Takes On Biking Shoes In Los Angeles
Hailey Baldwin & Justin Bieber Twin in Athleisure With White Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book