President & CEO of Hallmark Financial Services Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Naveen Anand (insider trades) bought 6,500 shares of HALL on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $16.38 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $106,470.
Hallmark Financial Services Inc is an insurance holding company, which is engaged in the sale of property and casualty insurance products to businesses and individuals. The Specialty Commercial segment generates maximum revenue for the company. Hallmark Financial Services Inc has a market cap of $300.480 million; its shares were traded at around $16.58 with a P/E ratio of 9.28 and P/S ratio of 0.72.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Naveen Anand bought 6,500 shares of HALL stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $16.38. The price of the stock has increased by 1.22% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HALL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with PCTY. Click here to check it out.
- HALL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HALL
- Peter Lynch Chart of HALL