President and CEO of Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capita (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jeffrey Eckel (insider trades) bought 1,891 shares of HASI on 08/05/2019 at an average price of $26.99 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $51,038.
Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc is a specialty finance company. It provides debt and equity financing to energy efficiency and renewable energy markets. Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capita has a market cap of $1.78 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.13 with a P/E ratio of 27.41 and P/S ratio of 10.44. The dividend yield of Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capita stocks is 4.88%. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capita. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Jeffrey Eckel bought 1,891 shares of HASI stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $26.99. The price of the stock has increased by 0.52% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Accounting Officer Charles Melko sold 2,952 shares of HASI stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $27.11. The price of the stock has increased by 0.07% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HASI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with HASI. Click here to check it out.
- HASI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HASI
- Peter Lynch Chart of HASI