BANGALORE, India, Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Haptic Technology Market is Segmented by Type (Tactile Feedback, Force Feedback), by Application (Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Gaming, Engineering). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2027. It is published in Valuates Reports under Consumer Electronics Category.
The global Haptic Technology market size is projected to reach USD 25240 Million by 2027, from USD 9487 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 14.5% during 2021-2027. Haptic Technology allows users to reproduce the Tactile touch through a series of actions, including force and vibration.
Major factors driving the growth of the Haptic Technology market are:
The key element driving Haptic Technology's market expansion is the increasing integration of haptics into consumer products. Furthermore, the expanding use of haptic technology in automotive safety applications will increase demand in the near future.
Various academic institutes and corporate research and development (R&D) divisions have been concentrating on enhancing haptic systems as well as developing innovative haptic applications.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF HAPTIC TECHNOLOGY MARKET
Increasing integration of haptics into consumer devices is expected to drive the growth of the hepatic technology market. One of the key causes driving up demand for haptic technology is the expanding use of consumer electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, and other wearable gadgets. Haptic Touch is a type of haptic feedback that employs vibrations to simulate experiences such as clicking a button or scrolling through a list on a screen. For example, if you press your finger on an app icon, for example, you'll get a vibration as a menu appears. Haptics is now found in almost all smartphones and tablets, and the trend is moving toward their inclusion into smartwatches and wristbands. Wearable gadgets, such as smartwatches, wristbands, and fitness trackers, benefit from haptic feedback because it allows for faster controls, longer battery life, and more user-friendly interactions.
The haptic technology market is also growing due to the increasing use of haptic technology in gaming applications. Gaming input devices, such as operating consoles and joysticks, employ the technology to deliver varying intensities of vibrations and mechanical impulses, resulting in a more immersive user experience. Furthermore, Virtual reality systems use haptic feedback to improve immersion, engagement, and imagination. Haptic feedback can improve interaction by allowing users to manipulate virtual objects directly and receive a rapid haptic response in the game environment. This in turn is expected to further increase in the haptic technology market.
The technological advancements in haptics are expected to drive the growth of the haptic technology market. Haptic technology, which was previously limited to smartphones, tablets, and other consumer gadgets, is now being used in new fields such as education and robotics. Robot operators employ haptic devices like gloves to move a robotic hand or other end effectors with precision in robotics. Robot operators can precisely control the robot arms using haptic gloves while sitting kilometers away from the production floor.
Browse the Table of Contents and List of figures at: https://reports.valuates.com/reports/QYRE-Auto-11Y2363/global-haptic-technology
HAPTIC TECHNOLOGY MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on application, the consumer electronics sector is expected to be the most lucrative segment during the forecast period. This is due to the rising demand for consumer devices including smartphones, tablets, and other wearable gadgets. Haptics is now embedded into almost all smartphones and tablets, and the trend is migrating to smartwatches and wristbands.
Based on region, APAC is projected to be the most lucrative segment during the forecast period. One of the primary driving factors for market expansion is rising disposable income, which has increased the use of consumer products. China is the most powerful country in the area, as it is home to many of the world's biggest smartphone manufacturers, including Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and OnePlus.
Report Customization Request: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Auto-11Y2363/Global_Haptic_Technology_Market
Major Players in the Haptic Technology Market
Johnson Electric Holdings
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-11Y2363&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-11Y2363&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Haptics Feedback Technology Market contains segmentation By Type (Eccentric Rotating Mass (ERM) Actuators, Linear Resonant Actuators (LRAS), Drivers & Controllers, Software, Others), By Application (Automotive Industry, Medical Industry, Mobile Terminal (Smartphone/Tablet), Smart Home Appliances, Wearable Products, Others) and Regional
- Haptic Technology for Mobile Devices Market contains segmentation By Type (Actuators, Drivers & Controllers, Software, Others), By Application (Smartphone, Tablet, Others) and Regional
- AR Gaming Market contains segmentation By Type (Mobile Devices, HMDs, Smart Glasses), By Application (Innovators, Early Adopters, Early Majority) and Regional
- The global Gaming Software market size is projected to reach USD 102330 Million by 2027, from USD 76630 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2021-2027.
- The global Social Gaming market size is projected to reach USD 31740 Million by 2027, from USD 13780 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.2% during 2021-2027.
- The global Cloud Gaming market size is projected to reach USD 1169.1 Million by 2027, from USD 133.7 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 35.4% during 2021-2027.
- The global augmented and virtual reality market size was USD 11.35 billion in 2017, and the augmented and virtual reality market forecast is projected to reach USD 571.42 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 63.3% from 2018 to 2025.
- The global Conversational Systems market size is projected to reach USD 9182.7 Million by 2027, from USD 2954.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 17.5% during 2021-2027.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Follow on Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow on Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports