CEO & Secretary of Harborone Bancorp Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) James W. Blake (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of HONE on 09/03/2019 at an average price of $9.84 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $98,400.
HarborOne Bancorp Inc is a bank holding company. The company through its subsidiary offers traditional deposit accounts, including checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts and certificate of deposit accounts. HarborOne Bancorp Inc has a market cap of $897.910 million; its shares were traded at around $9.86 with a P/E ratio of 42.88 and P/S ratio of 3.69. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with HarborOne Bancorp Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO & Secretary James W. Blake bought 10,000 shares of HONE stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $9.84. The price of the stock has increased by 0.2% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Senior V.P., CFO Linda Simmons bought 2,500 shares of HONE stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $9.95. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.9% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HONE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with HONE. Click here to check it out.
- HONE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HONE
- Peter Lynch Chart of HONE