Harley-Davidson news for Tuesday includes the release of the company’s earnings report for the first quarter of 2019.
Here are some things to know about the most recent Harley-Davidson (NYSE:HOG) earnings report.
- The Harley-Davidson news starts with earnings per share of 98 cents for the first quarter of the year.
- This is a drop from the company’s earnings per share of $1.24 from the same time last year.
- Despite the drop, HOG still beat out Wall Street’s earnings per share estimate of 65 cents for the period.
- Revenue reported by Harley-Davidson in its most recent earnings report comes in at $1.20 billion.
- That’s down from the company’s revenue of $1.36 billion reported in the first quarter of 2018.
- However, it was still able to match Wall Street’s revenue estimate for the first quarter of the year.
- The Harley-Davidson news also includes net income for the quarter coming in at $127.95 million.
- Net income reported by Harley-Davidson in the same period of the year prior was $174.76 million.
- Harley-Davidson also reported operating income of $167.11 million for the first quarter of 2019.
- Harley-Davidson notes that it is expecting motorcycle shipments for the full year of 2019 to range from 217,000 to 222,000 units.
- For the second quarter of the year, the company is expecting motorcycle shipments to come in between 65,500 and 70,500 units.
You can see the full Harley-Davidson news release for its first quarter of 2019 by following this link.
HOG stock was up slightly as of noon Tuesday.
More From InvestorPlace
- 2 Toxic Pot Stocks You Should Avoid
- 10 High-Yielding Dividend Stocks That Won’t Wilt
- 4 Energy Stocks Soaring as Trump Tightens on Iran
- 7 Tech Stocks With Too Much Risk, Not Enough Upside
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post Harley-Davidson News: 11 Things to Know About HOG Stock Earnings appeared first on InvestorPlace.