Chairman, President and CEO of Harsco Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) F Nicholas Grasberger Iii (insider trades) bought 25,000 shares of HSC on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $16.73 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $418,250.
Harsco Corp is a provider of industrial services and engineered products. The company has three reportable segment namely Harsco Metals and Minerals, Harsco Industrial and Harsco Rail. Harsco Corp has a market cap of $1.45 billion; its shares were traded at around $18.05 with a P/E ratio of 13.88 and P/S ratio of 0.89. Harsco Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 17.40% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Harsco Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO F Nicholas Grasberger Iii bought 25,000 shares of HSC stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $16.73. The price of the stock has increased by 7.89% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- SVP and CFO Peter Francis Minan bought 2,250 shares of HSC stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $21.08. The price of the stock has decreased by 14.37% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HSC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with HSC. Click here to check it out.
- HSC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HSC
- Peter Lynch Chart of HSC