Black Friday experts share the best early Walmart, Segway, Razor & GOTRAX hoverboard deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON, Nov. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a list of the best early Black Friday 2019 hoverboard deals, including instant savings on hoverboard Go Karts and self-balancing scooters.
Best Hoverboard deals:
- Get the top-rated Hoverfly Eco Hoverboard for $99 - this best-selling GOTRAX hoverboard reaches top speeds of 7.4 mph and is on sale now at GOTRAX.com
- Save up to 50% on top-rated hoverboards and electric scooters - including best-selling hoverboards on sale from as little as $99 at the GOTRAX online store
- Save up to 78% on a wide range of hoverboards at Amazon - check live prices available from top-rated hoverboard brands such as Segway, Razor and Gotrax
- Save up to $161 on Segway Ninebot & miniPRO transporters and electric scooters at Amazon
- Save up to 64% on Razor hoverboards at Amazon - deals available now on a range of Razor self-balancing scooters
- Save up to 25% on hoverboard go-kart conversion kits - at Amazons
- Save on select hoverboards at Walmart
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The main reason consumers buy hoverboards is for the convenience of traveling. These self balancing scooters are small enough to fit through small spaces and are easily maneuverable. Walmart sells premium brands like Segway and Razor at par with other retail stores. Differently styled hoverboard products like the GOTRAX hoverboards and Go Kart hoverboard attachments are also available.
Does Black Friday 2019 only last for 24 hours? Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 land on November 29th and December 2nd, respectively.
Black Friday deals on Amazon are available for longer than the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period with discounted offers appearing as early as the first few weeks of November and as late as the first week of December this year. Like Amazon, Walmart gets a head start on the shopping season through their Early Deals Drop. Starting October 25th, shoppers can find significant price drops on top items like gaming accessories, electronics, kitchen appliances, and sporting goods. Walmart's online Black Friday sale normally kicks off on November 27th, while their in-store sale typically begins on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.
Most retailers continue to offer holiday sales until Cyber Monday, however, Amazon extends its deals season further naming it the 'Cyber Monday Deals Week'.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Save Bubble