Compare Apple iPad Black Friday 2019 deals and save now on 12.9-inch, 11-inch & 10.5-inch iPad tablets with 128GB to 1TB storage
BOSTON, Nov. 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- iPad Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Consumer Articles have compared the best iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad mini 4 deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best iPad deals:
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of Apple iPads at Walmart - click the link for the latest live deals on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini tablets
- Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini at Amazon- featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPads (including the latest 7th Gen models) - get a brand new iPad for as little as $99.99 at Sprint.com
- Pad 7th Gen for $99.99 - for a limited time get the Apple iPad 7th Generation for just $99.99 at Sprint. While supplies last.
- Save $80 on the latest Apple iPad 7th Gen (2019 model) at Walmart - save on the newest iPad with 10.2-inch Retina display
- Save up to $170 on Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch, 11-inch and 12.9-inch)
- Save up to $249 on Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 11-inch & 10.5-inch) at Amazon
- Save on Apple iPad Air at Walmart Save on Apple iPad Mini at Walmart
- Save up to 44% on Apple iPad Mini & iPad Mini 4 at Amazon
- Save up to $839 on Apple Watches, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, AirPods and more Apple devices at Amazon
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
First released in 2010, the iPad is a tech device that functions similarly to a laptop but reflects the appearance of a large smartphone. Apple's iPad is a popular item amongst business professionals and entrepreneurs. There are four different versions, the iPad, the iPad Pro, the iPad mini and iPad Air. Each type comes with basic GPS and WiFi capabilities but can also be equipped with cellular data and over 128GB of storage. There are many versions offered that each have their own advantages. Consider the iPad mini 4, which functions with the same efficiency as the iPad Pro but packaged in a handy 7.9 inch size.
How long does Black Friday 2019 last? Black Friday falls on the 29th November this year and Cyber Monday falls on the 2nd of December.
Black Friday sales week sees heavy discounting across thousands of products and an impressive total number of deals available at Amazon. However, shoppers should be aware that deals run for a longer period, starting from early November through to early December. Shoppers can also take advantage of early holiday sales at Walmart this year with the mega retailer beginning its sales on October 25. Walmart normally starts its doorbuster deals in thousands of stores in the US on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th. However, online shoppers can expect the retail giant to start dropping online deals on November 27th.
Amazon runs its Black Friday deals longer than other retailers, who usually end theirs on Cyber Monday. Holiday discounts on Amazon are typically extended for an additional week during their Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Consumer Articles