Herman Miller Inc (NASDAQ:MLHR) files its latest 10-K with SEC for the fiscal year ended on May 31, 2019. Herman Miller Inc is engaged in research, designing, manufacturing, and distribution of interior furnishings. It operates through several focused businesses, brands, and distribution channels. Herman Miller Inc has a market cap of $2.7 billion; its shares were traded at around $45.91 with a P/E ratio of 17.02 and P/S ratio of 1.06. The dividend yield of Herman Miller Inc stocks is 1.73%. Herman Miller Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Herman Miller Inc. .
For the last quarter Herman Miller Inc reported a revenue of $671.0 million, compared with the revenue of $618.0 million during the same period a year ago. For the latest fiscal year the company reported a revenue of $2.6 billion, an increase of 7.8% from last year. For the complete 30-year financial data, please go here.. For the last five years Herman Miller Inc had an average revenue growth rate of 5.5% a year.
The reported diluted earnings per share was $2.7 for the year, an increase of 27.4% from previous year. The Herman Miller Inc had an operating margin of 8.32%, compared with the operating margin of 7.69% a year before. The 10-year historical median operating margin of Herman Miller Inc is 7.96%. The profitability rank of the company is 8 (out of 10).
At the end of the fiscal year, Herman Miller Inc has the cash and cash equivalents of $159.2 million, compared with $203.9 million in the previous year. The long term debt was $281.9 million, compared with $275.0 million in the previous year. Herman Miller Inc has a financial strength rank of 7 (out of 10).
At the current stock price of $45.91, Herman Miller Inc is traded at 28% premium to its historical median P/S valuation band of $35.88. The P/S ratio of the stock is 1.06, while the historical median P/S ratio is 0.83. The stock gained 24.77% during the past 12 months.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP Chief Information Officer Jeffrey L. Kurburski sold 3,442 shares of MLHR stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $45.52. The price of the stock has increased by 0.86% since.
- President, N America Contract Gregory J Bylsma sold 35,087 shares of MLHR stock on 07/23/2019 at the average price of $45.25. The price of the stock has increased by 1.46% since.
- SVP Chief Information Officer Jeffrey L. Kurburski sold 14,222 shares of MLHR stock on 07/19/2019 at the average price of $45.05. The price of the stock has increased by 1.91% since.
- President, N America Contract Gregory J Bylsma sold 10,717 shares of MLHR stock on 07/02/2019 at the average price of $44.19. The price of the stock has increased by 3.89% since.
For the complete 20-year historical financial data of MLHR, click here.
This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with MLHR. Click here to check it out.
- MLHR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of MLHR
- Peter Lynch Chart of MLHR