CEO of Hersha Hospitality Trust (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Jay H Shah (insider trades) bought 7,320 shares of HT on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $13.65 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $99,918.
Hersha Hospitality Trust is a self-advised Maryland real estate investment trust. It invests in institutional hotels in urban markets including New York, Washington DC, and South Florida. Its portfolio consists of approximately 46 full service properties. Hersha Hospitality Trust has a market cap of $531.710 million; its shares were traded at around $13.54 with and P/S ratio of 1.02. The dividend yield of Hersha Hospitality Trust stocks is 8.28%. Hersha Hospitality Trust had annual average EBITDA growth of 3.70% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with Hersha Hospitality Trust. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Jay H Shah bought 7,320 shares of HT stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $13.65. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.81% since.
- CEO Jay H Shah bought 5,100 shares of HT stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $14.75. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.2% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President and COO Neil H Shah bought 7,285 shares of HT stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $13.7. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.17% since.
- President and COO Neil H Shah bought 3,440 shares of HT stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $14.53. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.81% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with HT. Click here to check it out.
- HT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HT
- Peter Lynch Chart of HT