Chairman, CEO and President of Hexcel Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Nick L Stanage (insider trades) sold 57,068 shares of HXL on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $85.29 a share. The total sale was $4.9 million.
Hexcel Corp is a composites company. It develops, manufactures and markets composites, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, honeycomb, adhesives and composite structures, for use in Commercial Aerospace, Space and Defense, and Industrial markets. Hexcel Corp has a market cap of $7.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $85.20 with a P/E ratio of 24.73 and P/S ratio of 3.19. The dividend yield of Hexcel Corp stocks is 0.73%. Hexcel Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Hexcel Corp the business predictability rank of 4.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Hexcel Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, CEO and President Nick L Stanage sold 57,068 shares of HXL stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $85.29. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.11% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- See Remarks Robert George Hennemuth sold 37,544 shares of HXL stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $83.56. The price of the stock has increased by 1.96% since.
- President, Global Fibers Brett Raymond Schneider sold 4,417 shares of HXL stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $81.61. The price of the stock has increased by 4.4% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HXL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Sign with HXL. Click here to check it out.
- HXL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HXL
- Peter Lynch Chart of HXL