Hilary Duff has her signature mom off-duty look down to an art, and her ensemble for this past Valentine’s Day was no exception. Yesterday, while grocery shopping with her daughter, Banks Violet Bair, at Whole Foods, Duff wore an open salmon-colored plaid button-down shirt with a black basic top underneath. She styled the casual combination with a pair of white leggings.
As for footwear, the actress opted for a classic pair of Nike sneakers. The shoes feature an all-grey synthetic upper construction and a flat, rubber white sole with a lace-up front detailing that blends into the body of the shoe. While her mom decided to wear a comfortable, timeless shoe choice, Bair took on another trendy footwear staple: a pair of Dr. Martens boots.
More from Footwear News
- The 10 Best-Selling Basketball Shoes on eBay Ahead of NBA All-Star Weekend
- Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid Wear Coordinating Chunky Boots In NYC
- Nike Says 'Verdict Speaks Volumes' After Michael Avenatti Is Found Guilty in Attempted Shakedown
For this outing, Bair wore a pair of Dr. Martens 1460 boots in the silver colorway and toddler sizing. The award-winning boot style features a synthetic upper and sole construction, lace-up front detailing, a side zip closure, a 1-inch heel with a half-inch platform, and the brand’s iconic logo embossed tab on the back. The boots were worn with a pair of knee-high grey socks, styled with a mustard cable-knit one piece and a floral printed long-sleeve tee-shirt underneath.
Duff has a wide range of stylish shoe moments from her pairing designer slides with her everyday ensembles to her more elevated looks for Hollywood events, making it certain that this duo will have many more fashionable moments in the months ahead.
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner