NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Feb 21, 2013) - Hipcricket®, Inc. ("Hipcricket"), the one-stop mobile advertising and marketing and subsidiary of Augme® Technologies, Inc. (
The recipient of the award will be announced during Mobile World Congress to be held in Barcelona, Spain on February 26, 2013. More than 600 entries have been submitted in previous years and GSMA has said that this year's total eclipsed that number.
"We are honored to have been chosen as a finalist," said Doug Stovall, Hipcricket Executive Vice President, Sales and Services. "Our clients are looking for better brand engagement with high impact mobile advertising creative to build a long-term relationship with their customers that produces sales and loyalty. The nominated campaign clearly demonstrates the incredibly powerful engagement capabilities of Hipcricket's mobile advertising. "
Within the award category, the judges used the following criteria:
- What were the objectives of the campaign, how well did it meet its targets?
- How the entry demonstrates creativity and high quality production relative to the small screen format
- How the entry leverages the unique characteristics of the mobile medium, and/or integrates with other media, e.g. online, to achieve its objectives
- Innovative conveyance of the key advertising message
- Demonstrates responsible approaches to protecting users from unwanted, obtrusive or offensive content
- Interactive response rates achieved as part of the trial or campaign
- Evidence of audience impact e.g. evidence of market success
Hipcricket, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Augme Technologies, Inc. (
Hipcricket is based in New York, with operations in Seattle, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Miami.