KAUAI, HI--(Marketwire - Oct 5, 2012) - Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach introduces its Aloha Lani Wedding Package designed to make walking down the aisle a romantic and personal experience.
"The Aloha Lani which in Hawaiian implies Heavenly Love is ideal for couples who want an intimate and personal wedding ceremony," said Brad Snyder, general manager at Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach. "Our Kauai Marriott wedding coordinator is a certified Marriott wedding planner who is friendly and professional and will help couples to personalize services as well as assist with all the details including an appointment with a Marriage License Agent."
The Aloha Lani includes:
- Choice of tropical garden or oceanfront Kauai wedding ceremony venue
- The resort has a beautiful tropical setting surrounded by plumeria trees, waterfalls and exotic flowers or a beachfront setting overlooking the picturesque Pacific
- Non-Denominational Minister
- Private Gazebo Cake and Champagne Celebration
- A wedding cake for two with fresh flowers and one bottle of Moet & Chandon White Star Champagne set in a private gazebo overlooking the resort's signature super pool with cascading waterfalls and beautiful ocean view.
- Hawaiian Bridal Processional
- A conch shell blower and an authentic Hawaiian chanter to announce the bridal processional.
- Hawaiian musical duo for (1) hour with sound system.
- 3-Hours of Photography with "Online Photo Gallery"
- 70-Images in a 9"x 11" 30-page keepsake magazine style album.
- Edited Wedding Ceremony DVD
- (2) Enhanced DVD Masters digitally produced with the highest DVD quality.
- Scattered rose petal aisle way
- White folding garden chairs
- Deluxe Hawaiian lei for exchange during ceremony
- Deluxe bridal bouquet
- Groom's boutonniere
- White orchid bloom shower for up to 50 guests
- Keepsake wedding certificate
- Kauai Marriott wedding coordinator
- The personalized services of the resort's wedding planner will assist the couple with all the details including an appointment with a Marriage License Agent in Hawaii.
The cost of the Aloha Lani Wedding package is $6,500.00. There is an additional $300.00 for an afternoon ceremony timeslot. Flowers are seasonal and based on availability. Prices do not include all applicable 20% service charge on food and beverage items and 4.166% Hawaii State General Excise Tax. Holidays are subject to an additional $500.00 fee.
For more information or reservations, please contact Kauai Marriott Resort wedding planner at toll free 800-246-5620 in the U.S. and Canada.
About Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach
Discover your paradise with Marriott's legendary aloha spirit at the new Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach. Located on the serene, family-friendly Kalapaki Beach, the centrally located, 800-acre oceanfront resort makes it easy for guests to experience the pure splendor of Kauai, world renowned for its natural beauty, isolated beaches, carefree ambiance and exhilarating activities. Fresh off a $50 million renovation, Kauai Marriott Resort guests will relax in completely new guest rooms and suites while enjoying the island's most impressive swimming pool with five saunas. Experience a mixture of creative island-inspired Kauai dining masterfully prepared at the oceanfront Kukui's Restaurant in Lihue featuring the new Toro-Tei sushi bar. Golfers can tee up at this premier Kauai Lagoons Golf Club, a Jack Nicklaus Signature course offering breathtaking ocean views. It's no wonder that Kauai Marriott Resort was voted as Best of the Best by island residents. The resort received accolades for having the Best Hotel, Best Hotel Restaurant -- Kukui's, Best Brunch, and Best Place to Work. To start your island discovery at the new Kauai Marriott Resort, please call (800) 220-2925 or (808) 245-5050 or visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lihhi-kauai-marriott-resort/.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (