NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Oct 30, 2014) - A recent survey revealed that 62% of Your Travel Insider readers are planning a trip this holiday season, though more than half have not yet booked their travel.
That's why we tapped into the expertise of Gabriel Shaoolian, CEO of Blue Fountain Media and airline web expert, for holiday vacation booking tips -- and partnered with Travelzoo to bring you a variety of exceptional holiday travel deals!
"As with holiday gift shopping, the sooner you get a jump on it the better!" says Shaoolian. "We recommend booking out six to eight weeks... and for holiday travel, even sooner if possible."
With that in mind, here's a roundup of holiday travel deals that even procrastinators can still book for a holiday vacation!
- $1,309 & up -- 6-Night Germany Christmas Markets with Air & Train - book by 11/7!
- $746* & up -- Winter Fares to Europe from the U.S. (Roundtrip) - book by 11/4!
- $726* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip) - book by 11/31!
- $299 -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Night Beach Escape for 2, Reg. $726 - book by 11/14!
- $349 -- Cabo 4-Night Waterfront Stay with Cruise, Reg. $846 - book by 11/20!
- $599 -- Colorado 3-Night Dude Ranch Stay with Meals, Reg. $1,185 - book by 11/7!
- $119 -- San Diego Waterfront Hotel including Parking, Reg. $243 - book by 11/6!
- $389 -- 4-Night Caribbean Cruise over Christmas, Roundtrip Miami - book by 11/30!
- $829 -- Weeklong Mexico Cruise over Christmas, Roundtrip LA - book by 11/30!
- $839 -- Bahamas: 4-Night Cruise over New Years, Roundtrip Miami - book by 11/30!
To book these and more great holiday travel deals -- and for more tips from Gabriel Shaoolian -- click here!
Tweet: Good news for procrastinators! These holiday #traveldeals are still available! http://bit.ly/1rSZ8Zm #travelYTI
About Your Travel Insider
Your Travel Insider brings an 'insider'-inspired experience to sophisticated travelers ready to plan their next journey. Your Travel Insider and sister site, Luxury Cruise News -- the definitive resource for sophisticated cruise enthusiasts to research and plan their next voyage -- share fresh insights, itineraries and ideas on dedicated websites and newsletters to help readers discover destinations in new and exciting ways. Visit http://www.yourtravelinsider.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2709209