This adorable dog may have a deformed face but that hasn’t stopped him capturing the hearts of all who see him.
The brilliantly-named Beaux Tox was born with a misshapen skull, leaving his face sunken looking.
Thankfully the deformity didn’t have an effect on his heath, but his breeders struggled to find a full-time home for the cheeky looking pup.
However, after being taken into animal lover Jamie Hulit’s Texas home, Beaux Tox has won thousands of fans online who absolutely love his unique face.
The six-year-old Labrador – who bears more than a passing resemblance to the dog Dug from Pixar hit Up – is even the mascot for a local real estate company Hill Country Real Estate.
Company owner Traci Frasier said Beaux Tox has overcome the odds – including a battle with heartworms – to capture ‘everyone’s hearts’.
MOST POPULAR TODAY ON YAHOO
- Police launch sting on ‘lazy’ parents blocking residential street during school run
- Wife ambushes husband’s lover at her home and shoots her dead before killing herself
- Alfie Evans’ parents ‘to meet doctors’ as they discuss taking terminally ill youngster home
- Parents of Alfie Evans lose latest legal battle in life-support row
- Killers who tortured and murdered mother of two will never be freed from jail
Traci said: ‘His face just didn’t develop properly. When I saw Jamie posting pictures of him online I knew he needed to be our mascot.
‘Now he is just living the best life. Everybody just falls in love with him.
‘He has a special way of capturing everyone’s hearts.
‘You just can’t resist him.’
Julie is raising money to help offset the costs of animal rescue here: https://www.gofundme.com/help-beaux-save-animals.