LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Nov 6, 2012) - Five star rated housebuilder David Wilson East Midlands is bringing 144 homes to South West Leicestershire, following planning permission being granted for two new developments, The Greens in Hinckley and Britannia Park in Burbage.
The Leicestershire-based homebuilder will offer a selection of two to five bedroom properties from the company''s latest range of homes, which have been designed to incorporate open plan living spaces. The range of house styles on offer provides excellent choice for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers.
As part of the planning agreement in Burbage, David Wilson Homes will contribute over £360,000 to local education facilities, open spaces and to local police services.
In Hinckley, a significant funding boost will be given to Hinckley Health Centre, to local primary schools as well as improvements to local footpaths, with some £230,000 worth of contributions.
Philip Lacey, Sales Director at David Wilson Homes East Midlands, comments "For around 18 months we had four popular developments in the area. We currently have just a few remaining homes at our Montgomery Gardens development in Earl Shilton, which goes to show that there is still a real call for high quality new housing in the area.
"The homes which we will be offering at Britannia Park and The Greens will be of the highest of quality and we have been working closely with Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council to ensure that the developments provide attractive new communities and complement the existing local area.
"Built to the latest environmental standards, they will offer house hunters lower energy costs and high-quality modern living environments."
Once completed, The Greens will comprise 92 homes and construction work will commence this week.
Britannia Park in Burbage will comprise of 52 homes and properties are currently available to buy from the New Homes Centre on Market Street in Ashby de la Zouch.
Purchasers at both developments will be able to take advantage of NewBuy, a newly launched Government-led scheme which allows home hunters to land their dream with a deposit of just a five per cent.
David Wilson Homes currently has five properties for sale at its nearby Montgomery Gardens development in Earl Shilton. Situated on Montgomery Road, it offers a selection of three and four bedroom properties. Prices start from £169,995.
For more information call the sales hotline on 0844 811 5544 or log on to the website at www.dwh.co.uk to view all the new developments and receive full information on DWH schemes including part exchange homes and NewBuy.
David Wilson East Midlands was given a five star rating in this year''s HBF Customer Satisfaction Survey, in which consumers are asked if they are satisfied with the quality of their new home and whether they would recommend their builder to a friend.
For added peace of mind, buyers will also benefit from David Wilson''s five year warranty on fixtures and fittings.
NOTES TO EDITORS
1. For further information about David Wilson East Midlands please contact Kayleigh Moore or Hannah Elwell, Unsworth Sugden, on 01162 471777 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. David Wilson East Midlands is Barratt Group sold 12,637 homes in the last financial year, making it the biggest housebuilder by volume in Britain.
3. Barratt Group was awarded a maximum five star rating for the third consecutive year in the 2012 Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction Survey.
4. In 2012 site managers working for Barratt Group won the highest number of NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards for a record eighth consecutive year.
5. Barratt Group was named Housebuilder of the Year at the Housebuilder Awards 2011.
6. Barratt Group is the only housebuilder to provide a five year warranty on the fixtures and fittings in its new build homes at the time of purchase.
7. Images of a selection of developments are available to the media at