Chairman and CEO of Honeywell International Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Darius Adamczyk (insider trades) sold 7,149 shares of HON on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $165.08 a share. The total sale was $1.2 million.
Honeywell International Inc is a diversified technology and manufacturing company serving customers with aerospace products and services, energy efficient products and solutions, specialty chemicals, electronic, refining and petrochemicals. Honeywell International Inc has a market cap of $118.74 billion; its shares were traded at around $165.03 with a P/E ratio of 17.49 and P/S ratio of 3.17. The dividend yield of Honeywell International Inc stocks is 1.98%. Honeywell International Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Honeywell International Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO Darius Adamczyk sold 7,149 shares of HON stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $165.08. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.03% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Jaime Chico Pardo sold 13,607 shares of HON stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $167.31. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.36% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HON, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with KREF. Click here to check it out.
- HON 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HON
- Peter Lynch Chart of HON