President & CEO, PMT of Honeywell International Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Rajeev Gautam (insider trades) sold 10,984 shares of HON on 08/20/2019 at an average price of $163.88 a share. The total sale was $1.8 million.
Honeywell International Inc is a diversified technology and manufacturing company serving customers with aerospace products and services, energy efficient products and solutions, specialty chemicals, electronic, refining and petrochemicals. Honeywell International Inc has a market cap of $117.85 billion; its shares were traded at around $163.79 with a P/E ratio of 17.34 and P/S ratio of 3.16. The dividend yield of Honeywell International Inc stocks is 1.99%. Honeywell International Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Honeywell International Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO, PMT Rajeev Gautam sold 10,984 shares of HON stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $163.88. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.05% since.
- Chairman and CEO Darius Adamczyk sold 7,149 shares of HON stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $165.08. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.78% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Jaime Chico Pardo sold 13,607 shares of HON stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $167.31. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.1% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HON, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with EXPO. Click here to check it out.
- HON 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HON
- Peter Lynch Chart of HON