Chairman, President and CEO of Horizon Therapeutics Plc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Timothy P Walbert (insider trades) sold 58,820 shares of HZNP on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $28 a share. The total sale was $1.6 million.
Horizon Pharma PLC is a pharmaceutical company. The company focuses on researching, developing and commercializing medicines that address unmet treatment needs for rare and rheumatic diseases. Horizon Therapeutics PLC has a market cap of $5.07 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.19 with a P/E ratio of 63.21 and P/S ratio of 3.68. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Horizon Therapeutics PLC. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO Timothy P Walbert sold 58,820 shares of HZNP stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $28. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.89% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO Paul W. Hoelscher sold 70,903 shares of HZNP stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $28. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.89% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Corporate Affairs, CCO Geoffrey M. Curtis sold 20,609 shares of HZNP stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $26.58. The price of the stock has increased by 2.29% since.
- See remarks Jeff Kent sold 11,140 shares of HZNP stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $23.84. The price of the stock has increased by 14.05% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HZNP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with HZNP. Click here to check it out.
- HZNP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HZNP
- Peter Lynch Chart of HZNP