Dublin, Feb. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Pipeline Review, H1 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Pipeline Review, H1 2020 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 6, 6, 10, 1, 12, 3 and 1 respectively.
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease).
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) Overview
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Auspherix Pty Ltd
- Biolytx Pharmaceuticals Corp
- Bioversys AG
- Centauri Therapeutics Ltd
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc
- CytaCoat AB
- Destiny Pharma PLC
- Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
- EnBiotix Inc
- Evaxion Biotech ApS
- Hypo-Stream Ltd
- Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd
- Merck & Co Inc
- Motif Bio PLC
- Nabriva Therapeutics PLC
- Nosopharm SAS
- Omnix Medical Ltd
- Polyphor AG
- Sealife Pharma GmbH
- Shionogi & Co Ltd
- Spero Therapeutics Inc
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc
- TGV-Inhalonix Inc
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Wockhardt Ltd
- (avibactam + aztreonam)
- (avibactam sodium + ceftazidime)
- (cefepime + taniborbactam hydrochloride)
Product Development Milestones
Featured News & Press Releases
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vwwc0u
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900