GREENWICH, Conn., March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- JLOFTS Greenwich apartments offer the ideal place to host an intimate brunch with friends or family. Creating the perfect brunch at JLOFTS Greenwich is made easy with these 5 tips.
- The night before. Set the table the night before with plates, napkins, and silverware. Coffee mugs, juice, and cocktail glasses can also be set out. This will allow the host to focus on time-sensitive items in the morning, such as preparing dishes. Keep the decorations simple yet fun – the food will steal the limelight soon enough!
- Prepare a mimosa and/or Bloody Mary bar. This is also something that can be done in advance. Before the guests arrive, set out juices and Bloody Mary mix in pretty pitchers alongside chilled bottles of bubbly. While guests are mixing their cocktails, the host is free to finish up the food prep or greet arriving guests. Don't forget the horseradish!
- Serve a signature dish. Keep the menu fun and easy with one dish as the main focus of the brunch, such as a casserole, strata, or quiche. To complement the main course, serve side dishes and desserts so guests still feel like they have a variety to choose from. Another trick? Bacon and sausage can be baked in the oven, which saves the host from standing over a greasy pan while trying to chat with guests. Keep them warm in the oven, and then let the aroma whet the guests' appetites!
- Don't be afraid to delegate. If a guest asks to help, accept! Flowers, beverages, croissants, and fruit are some items that partygoers can bring to the soiree. It will take some of the pressure off the host and allow guests to bring items that they will enjoy as well.
- Smile and enjoy the party! Chances are, the brunch is already a success due to the beautiful, elegant space it is being held in. Spending time with friends and family is most important. Eat, drink, and relax. And don't hesitate to accept any offers for help with cleanup!
With an outstanding walking score of 75, JLOFTS Greenwich apartments are close to all. Recently named on Money Magazine's list of 'Best Places to Live,' Greenwich has high-end shops and boutiques and quality dining options within walking distance. JLOFTS Greenwich apartments offer young professionals and families a low-key alternative to a congested urban lifestyle.
Media Contact: Lisa Giosi, JLOFTS Greenwich, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com