SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 25, 2013) - Anturis Inc., a vanguard IT solutions company, today announced it has been selected by ReadySpace, a multi-national provider of cloud and managed hosting services for businesses. Anturis will provide ReadySpace and its customers with its enhanced cloud-based monitoring and troubleshooting solution for web services and IT infrastructure. ReadySpace can offer Anturis' solutions as a powerful and integrated addition to its Managed Service packages.
Anturis delivers enterprise-grade IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting in a simple, easy-to-setup and use browser-based cloud solution. ReadySpace will deploy Anturis to support its over 5,000 business customers, primarily in the Asia Pacific region, and especially in Singapore and Hong Kong.
"Anturis provides a comprehensive IT monitoring and troubleshooting solution for businesses around the globe," said Sergey Nevstruev, Anturis CEO. "We are excited to work with ReadySpace and look forward to providing their customers with best-of-breed IT solutions and services that meet the demanding needs of businesses of all sizes. With various providers to choose from, the fact that ReadySpace has selected Anturis is terrific validation of our offerings."
"As an international leader of cloud and managed hosting services, we are always looking for ways to improve and enhance our Managed Services," said David Loke, CEO of ReadySpace. "Anturis is the perfect addition to our suite, and will be utilized as the primary tool set of our technical team for monitoring and troubleshooting our customers' various IT services."
Offered in ReadySpace's Managed Service platform, the new Anturis includes many new features and enhancements, including simplified website monitoring setup and numerous GUI and usability updates. It also includes extended diagnostic data for faster troubleshooting, such as presenting the list of top five CPU-consuming processes at the time of a potential CPU overload.
The Anturis IT monitoring solution delivers:
- Website Monitoring: Monitoring the uptime and performance of websites. It checks for DNS, SSL, HTTP, network and application-level problems.
- Server Monitoring: Keeps an eye on servers' resources utilization and software performance (CPU, memory, swap, disk, OS processes, log files and more).
- Web App Monitoring: Uses synthetic transactions to ensure visitors can successfully sign up, search, check out, log in and otherwise interact with your website.
- MYSQL Monitoring: Watches over key database performance metrics, such as slow query rate, connection usage, Innodb buffer pool usage, and more.
- Network Monitoring: Keeps watch over LAN and WAN connectivity and network devices using ICMP ping, SNMP and TCP checks and other network protocols.
About Anturis Inc.
A vanguard IT solutions company, Anturis Inc. is the developer of IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Anturis delivers organizations of all kinds a 24x7 comprehensive monitoring and troubleshooting service that is feature rich, affordable and easy to set up and use. Anturis Inc. was founded by successful IT entrepreneurs Serguei Beloussov, Max Tsypliaev and Ilya Zubarev. For more information, or to start using Anturis now, visit www.anturis.com
ReadySpace is a leading regional cloud and managed hosting provider offering a wide range of solutions for small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises. With its strong Asia Pacific region presence, ReadySpace differentiates itself from the competition by providing value-added services and above-industry level customer service and support. For more information, please visit www.readyspace.com