If you’ve ever watched HGTV’s House Hunters — or, frankly, just heard the show’s title — you understand the show’s basic structure. There is a person or a couple of people (the hunters) who are looking for somewhere to live (the house). The part that is slightly less easy to comprehend, as noted by a burgeoning Twitter meme this week, is how these couples come up with their budgets for home buying. Especially given their sometimes not-exactly-lucrative careers and lengthy list of requirements — infinity pools, unicorn stables, 22-car garages — for their new digs.
Happy hunting! Here’s hoping that your modest $2.5 million budget finds you the 60-bedroom, 12-bathroom, Art Deco farmhouse with built-in pool and prewar escalator of your dreams!
- Ex-Manager Reveals Secrets of Times Square Olive Garden
- Juicero CEO Breaks Silence: ‘The Value of Juicero Is More Than a Glass of Cold-Pressed Juice’
- Snapchat Spends $7.7 Million on Protection From Facebook
- The Samsung Galaxy S8: Beauty Comes at a Price
- The Snapchat 101: The Best, Coolest, Smartest, Weirdest Accounts on the Hottest Social Network on Your Phone