Compare the best early Black Friday hoverboard deals for 2019 and save on Razor, Amazon, Segway & Walmart hoverboards
BOSTON--Here’s a list of the best early hoverboard Black Friday 2019 deals, including instant savings on top-rated scooters from Walmart, Amazon, Segway and Razor.
Best Hoverboard deals:
- Save 50% off on the HOVERFLY ECO HOVERBOARD 6.5" at GOTRAX.com - this best-selling GOTRAX hoverboard reaches top speeds of 7.4 mph and runs for 4 miles per charge
- Save up to $201 on top-rated hoverboards and electric scooters at the GOTRAX early Black Friday sales - including best-selling hoverboards on sale from as little as $99
- Save up to 45% on a wide range of hoverboards at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale - check live prices available from major self balancing brands such as Segway, Razor and Gotrax
- Save on select hoverboards at the early Walmart Black Friday sale
- Save up to $161 on Segway self balancing transporters and electric scooters at the Amazon early Black Friday sale
- Save up to $53 on Razor hoverboards at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale - deals available on a range of Razor self-balancing scooters
- Save up to 12% on hoverboard go-kart conversion kits - at Amazon’s early Black Friday sales
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Hoverboards are being used by almost everywhere these days, from celebrities to neighborhood kids. Walmart distributes self balancing scooter lines from well-known brands such as Segway and Razor. The Segway miniPRO packs a dual motor engine that drives 22.5km continuously but the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 has EverBalance tech. GoTrax is lesser known yet the Hoverfly ECO has its fair share of fans.
Do Amazon and Walmart have Black Friday sales? The largest store-wide Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are happening on Amazon and Walmart this year.
During Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018, more than 18 million toys and 13 million fashion items were purchased on Amazon. Amazon.com shipped millions of items free of charge to customers across the US as part of last year’s holiday sales event.
With almost 132 million online visitors, Walmart also enjoyed a highly successful Black Friday sale in 2018. Much of Walmart’s success can be attributed to its strategic combination of online and in-store visits that generated click-and-collect purchases during the sale period.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)