HP Reinvent showcases new solutions across Personal Systems, Print and Services aimed at transforming customer experiences and enabling long-term partner success
- Introduces game-changing PC experiences for work and life
- Announces breakthrough security solutions and expanded A3 and A4 portfolio
- Delivers powerful new partner enablement tools for services-led selling
- Shares vision for print sustainability innovation to help protect the world’s forests
HOUSTON, March 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HP Reinvent: World Partner Forum — Today at HP Reinvent, HP Inc.’s largest global partner event, the company made a range of announcements, spanning products, innovations, services and sustainability initiatives designed to help partners meet and exceed evolving customer expectations.
Inviting its partners to ‘Transform to Perform’, HP delivered an agenda centered around the customer journey and services, illuminating a range of transformative trends and opportunities to drive partner growth and recurring revenue in 2020 and beyond. The multi-day event offers a broad selection of trend and theater sessions presented by HP experts and external voices, exploring topics such as driving a sustainable impact agenda; services-led business models; diversity and inclusion in the workforce; and vertical market opportunities across industrial design, gaming, healthcare and more.
“We live in a time of unprecedented change and opportunity – transformation is happening all around us – moving at a profound pace. The digital transformation of our global economy and society is making everything more connected, more intelligent and more vulnerable,” said Kim Rivera, President of Strategy and Business Management. “For those who can transform at scale, there are massive opportunities to connect people, ideas and experiences. This is the fuel that drives us.”
Top speakers include HP CEO Dion Weisler; President of Strategy and Business Management, Kim Rivera; President of Printing and Imaging, Enrique Lores; and President of Personal Systems, Alex Cho. Special guests include: Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayan; WeWork Chairman Michael Gross; Elle magazine Editor in Chief, Nina Garcia; Award-winning American rock band the Goo Goo Dolls; and Houston Texans NFL Football star and philanthropist, JJ Watt.
HP Reinvent World Partner Forum announcements include:
- Digital Transformation, Customer Experience and Services-led Selling Take Center Stage at HP Reinvent
- HP Raises the Bar for Exciting and Secure Devices with Cutting Edge PC Innovations
- HP Unveils Cutting-Edge Virtual Reality Headset at Global Partner Conference
- HP Showcases Everything-as-a-Service, Expands A3 and A4 Portfolio and Announces New Security Offerings for the Channel
- HP Pledges to Make Every Page Printed Forest Positive, Carbon Neutral and Part of a Circular Economy
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.