HubSpot Inc provides a cloud-based inbound marketing and sales platform which features integrated applications to help businesses attract visitors to websites, convert visitors into leads, close leads into customers and delight customers. HubSpot Inc has a market cap of $8.63 billion; its shares were traded at around $203.12 with and P/S ratio of 13.83. HubSpot Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 26.20% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with HubSpot Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Brian Halligan sold 8,500 shares of HUBS stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $191.99. The price of the stock has increased by 5.8% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Technology Officer Dharmesh Shah sold 29,000 shares of HUBS stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $182.3. The price of the stock has increased by 11.42% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HUBS, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with HUBS. Click here to check it out.
- HUBS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HUBS
- Peter Lynch Chart of HUBS