CEO of Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Victor J Coleman (insider trades) sold 68,088 shares of HPP on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $33.63 a share. The total sale was $2.3 million.
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc is a real estate investment trust engaged in owning, operating and acquiring office properties and media and entertainment properties in selected growth markets in Northern and Southern California and the Pacific Northwest. Hudson Pacific Properties Inc has a market cap of $5.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $33.55 with a P/E ratio of 661.88 and P/S ratio of 6.89. The dividend yield of Hudson Pacific Properties Inc stocks is 2.99%. Hudson Pacific Properties Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 15.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Hudson Pacific Properties Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with Hudson Pacific Properties Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Victor J Coleman sold 68,088 shares of HPP stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $33.63. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.24% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Jonathan M Glaser bought 1,000 shares of HPP stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $33.27. The price of the stock has increased by 0.84% since.
For the complete insider trading history of HPP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with HPP. Click here to check it out.
- HPP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of HPP
- Peter Lynch Chart of HPP