An increase in uterine cancer, a rise in geriatric population and a surge in abnormal uterine bleeding is driving the market growth. Market Size – USD 7.44 Billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.9%, Market Trends – Rise in the incidences of infertility.
New York, UNITED STATES, Jan. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York, January 16, 2020 - The global Hysteroscope Market is forecast to reach USD 11.54 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Hysteroscope is used in a procedure that enables a doctor to look inside the uterus to diagnose and treat the causes of abnormal bleeding. The procedure can be either diagnostic or operative.
The application of hysteroscopes increases among elderly people as conditions associated with its usages such as transcervical sterilizations, fertility examinations, and abnormal uterine bleeding are usual among the mature female population. The surge in the elderly population boosts the growth of the market. Hysteroscopy is increasingly used to evaluate uterine abnormalities, and can also be used in fertility assistance. Thus, an increase in couples opting for assisted reproduction technology procedure will encourage market growth. Moreover, advancement in technology will also add to market growth.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2343
The major unique selling point of hysteroscopes are how they are minimally invasive in nature. They require smaller incisions, bring down post-operation complications, inflict less pain and scars, bring about swifter recoveries, which in turn reduces the duration of hospital stays. They also serve to lessen the cost of treatment. Rising knowledge of such benefits is at the forefront of driving the market for hysteroscopy worldwide.
The market for hysteroscope in the European region is being bolstered by the presence of significant market players who are launching various technologically superior products every now and then for better results. The demand for the market product in Asia Pacific is being powered primarily by China and Japan; nations provisioned with advanced health care infrastructure.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Myomectomy is a surgical procedure to remove uterine fibroids, also called leiomyomas. These common noncancerous growths appear in the uterus. Uterine fibroids usually develop during childbearing years, but they can occur at any age.
- Rigid hysteroscopes dominated the market share of hysteroscopes market. The product is majorly used in hospitals and clinics owing to the wide availability of a range of diameters, which allows for operating room and in-office procedures.
- The surge in popularity of hospitals is due to the ability to afford treatments at affordable costs, and the rise in the number of hospitals for fixing gynecological issues and provision of skilled professionals to do these procedures are boosting market growth.
- North America accounted for the largest market share in the global hysteroscope market in 2018. This is because of the availability of superior healthcare infrastructure and a strong emphasis on generating awareness regarding women’s health.
- Government aid in the healthcare sector is benefitting the market. In 2016, over 24000 operative hysteroscopy were performed in the U.S., as per the findings of the U.S. National Survey of Ambulatory Surgery.
- Key participants include Stryker, Olympus Corporation, Ethicon, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Richard Wolf GmbH, Xion, Welch Allyn, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, and Coopersurgical Inc., among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hysteroscope-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Hysteroscope Market on the basis of type, applications, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Flexible Hysteroscope
- Rigid Hysteroscope
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Endometrial Ablation
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Gynecology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse more similar reports on Pharma and Healthcare category by Reports And Data
Ambulatory Care Service Market - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ambulatory-care-service-market
Surgical Devices Market - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-devices-market
Surgical Glue Market - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-glue-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052