EVP & CFO of Iac/interactivecorp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Glenn Schiffman (insider trades) sold 3,000 shares of IAC on 09/03/2019 at an average price of $255.26 a share. The total sale was $765,780.
IAC/InterActiveCorp is an Internet media company engaged in a variety of businesses. It's business segments include Match Group, HomeAdvisor, video, applications, publishing, and other. IAC/InterActiveCorp has a market cap of $20.64 billion; its shares were traded at around $244.89 with a P/E ratio of 43.51 and P/S ratio of 4.95. IAC/InterActiveCorp had annual average EBITDA growth of 2.60% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with IAC/InterActiveCorp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Glenn Schiffman sold 3,000 shares of IAC stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $255.26. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.06% since.
- EVP & CFO Glenn Schiffman sold 1,000 shares of IAC stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $256.72. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.61% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & CSO Mark J Stein sold 38,993 shares of IAC stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $254.77. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.88% since.
- EVP and GC Gregg Winiarski sold 73,409 shares of IAC stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $253.54. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.41% since.
- SVP and Controller (CAO) Michael H Schwerdtman sold 6,676 shares of IAC stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $255.55. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.17% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IAC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with IAC. Click here to check it out.
- IAC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of IAC
- Peter Lynch Chart of IAC