OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 24, 2013) - International Asset Systems® (IAS), the leader in cloud-based solutions for intermodal transportation and global container shipping, announces the company has been named a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider by Inbound Logistics magazine. IAS was selected for its innovative solutions that empower supply chain professionals and bring value through greater visibility, optimization, and control of assets.
"The entire IAS team is responsible for garnering this recognition by building and deliver world-class solutions that meet customers' needs and by providing exceptional, comprehensive support to our global user community," said Paul J. Crinks, CEO of International Asset Systems. "We are honored that Inbound Logistics recognized IAS solutions and the InterAsset platform, which help our customers improve efficiency of operations while lowering the cost of doing business."
IAS connects thousands of trading partners and enables them to increase revenue, margin, and service with a portfolio of intermodal solutions:
- InterAsset - IAS powers all solutions with a secure, configurable platform that connects the intermodal community and makes implementation fast and affordable.
- IAS Equipment - EquipmentRepair and EquipmentInsight automate the maintenance and repair cycle to significantly lower costs, improve M&R decision-making, and maximize equipment utilization.
- IAS Dispatch - DispatchManager, DispatchOptimizer, DispatchTender, DispatchTariff, DispatchInvoice, and DispatchInsight streamline work order management, improve performance of inland transportation, and provide visibility, control and optimization of the first and last mile.
- IAS Imbalance - SlotXchange and InterChange leverage the world's largest network of equipment suppliers and receivers and broker's expertise to help manage imbalances around the globe.
- IAS Chassis - ChassisManager connects chassis owners and users, improves communication and visibility around equipment usage and charges, and sets a higher standard for customer service.
According to Inbound Logistics Editor Felecia Stratton, "Implementing the best logistics technology helps large companies expand markets and small companies level the playing field with larger competitors. Best-in-class logistics IT also helps today's business logistics managers boost supply chain performance and customer service while cutting overall logistics costs. Inbound Logistics editors selected IAS for its consistent ability to deliver innovative solutions empowering logistics and supply chain excellence for companies large and small."
Every April for the past 17 years, Inbound Logistics editors recognize 100 logistics IT companies that support and enable logistics excellence. Drawn from a pool of more than 300 companies, using questionnaires, phone calls, personal interviews, and other research, Inbound Logistics selects the Top 100 Logistics IT Providers who are leading the way in 2013. Editors seek to match readers' fast-changing needs to the capabilities of those companies selected. All companies selected reflect leadership by answering Inbound Logistics readers' needs for simplicity, ROI, and efficient implementation. Winners were announced in the April issue.
IAS provides greater visibility, control, and optimization of assets through a collaborative platform uniting the global trade, transportation, and logistics industry. IAS solutions, quickly implemented and immediately beneficial, can be operated as standalone web-native applications or integrated into existing transportation management systems. The IAS platform and solution portfolio create a more valuable network by enabling clients to interact seamlessly, optimizing the inland intermodal process, and lowering the cost of routine business transactions. IAS connects thousands of trading partners including leading ocean carriers, motor carriers, railroads, logistics providers, equipment lessors, repair depots, and terminals, and enables them to increase revenue, margin, and service. The IAS team of transportation experts is dedicated to providing world-class solutions and combines personal, 24/7 service worldwide with one of the intermodal industry's most comprehensive service level agreements. For more information, visit http://www.interasset.com.
About Inbound Logistics
Inbound Logistics is the pioneering publication of demand-driven logistics practices, also known as supply chain management. IL's educational mission is to guide businesses to efficiently manage logistics, reduce and speed inventory, and neutralize transportation cost increases by aligning supply to demand and adjusting enterprise functions to support that paradigm shift. More information about demand-driven logistics practices is available at www.inboundlogistics.com.