DURHAM, NC--(Marketwired - Jul 1, 2014) - Each year, IASA asks members, associate members and insurance industry experts to contribute ideas and expertise to the program for the association's Annual Educational Conference via a Call for Papers process which opens officially this year on the IASA website as of July 1, 2014.
Through the Call for Papers, the association will accept submissions to be evaluated for possible inclusion in the educational program at the 2015 IASA Annual Educational Conference & Business Show to be held in Las Vegas, June 7-10. Interested parties are encouraged to submit potential topics and suggested speakers in three main program areas.
Topics for which IASA encourages submission include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting, Risk Management & Finance (A.R.F.):
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Operations & Investments
- Changing Regulatory Environment
- Tax & Legislative Concerns
- Risk Management/Reinsurance Issues
- Career Skills Development (C.S.D.):
- Networking for Career Development
- Maintaining Work/Life Balance
- Team Building & Personal Branding
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Technology (TECH):
- Core Administration (Policy, Billing & Claims)
- Data (Including Management, Security, Conversion, Big Data & Analytics)
- Project Management & Risk
- Customer Experience/Customer Centricity
- Transformation Strategies & Emerging Technologies (Including Cloud, e-Signatures, Telematics, etc.)
This annual event attracts more than 2,500 insurance accounting, technology, operations and financial services professionals for the express purpose of enhancing industry knowledge by facilitating the exchange of ideas and information. To this end, the goal for session submissions, and ultimately for educational presentations at the IASA Annual Conference, should be to provide attendees an opportunity to learn from real-world case studies and examples presented by leaders of insurance and financial services companies.
Submissions made before this year's deadline on August 31 must include participation from insurance company professionals to be considered for inclusion in the 2015 program. Additionally, each submission should provide a clear, concise presentation title; a short, informative session abstract; basic learning objectives for attendees; and contact information for the submitter.
The Insurance Accounting & Systems Association, Inc. (IASA) is a non-profit, education association that strives to enhance the knowledge of insurance industry professionals, and participants from similar organizations closely allied with the insurance industry by facilitating the exchange of ideas and information. IASA is one of the insurance industry's largest, and most well represented trade associations. IASA membership includes insurance companies of all types (Property & Casualty, Life, Health, Fraternal, HMO and others) as members, as well as companies serving the insurance industry, regulators and also organizations more broadly representative of the financial services industry, including banks and investment brokerage firms. Learn more about IASA by visiting our website at www.iasa.org or by calling (919) 489-0991.