IBA - Data concerning transparency
Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, December 15, 2016 - IBA (Ion Beam Applications SA), the world`s leading provider of proton therapy solutions for the treatment of cancer, communicates today the basic and additional data as per Article 15 §1 al.1 of the Transparency Law, following its capital increase (further to exercises and cancellations of stock options) dated December 15, 2016.
Data concerning transparency
Heading II of the law of May 2, 2007 and the Royal Decree of February 14, 2008
Communication of the basic data as per Article 15 §1 al.1 of the Law
- Total capital: EUR 41 775 555.37
- Total number of securities conferring the voting right: 29 764 396 (of which 12 702 489 with VVPR strips)
- Total number of voting rights (= the denominator): 29 764 396
- Total number of securities conferring the voting right, by category: N/A
- Total number of voting rights, by category: N/A
Communication of the additional data as per Article 15 §1 al.2 of the Law
- Total number of convertible bonds conferring the voting right: 0
- Total number of rights, materialized or not by certificates, giving the
right to subscribe to newly issued securities conferring the voting right
(e.g. warrants): 598 003
- Total number of voting rights which would result from the exercise of
these conversion or subscription rights: 598 003
- Total number of shares without voting right: 0
Statutory thresholds as per Article 18 of the Law
The applicable thresholds as follows: three percent, five percent, ten percent, fifteen percent and so on by brackets of five percent.
* * *
IBA (Ion Beam Applications S.A.) is a global medical technology company focused on bringing integrated and innovative solutions for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. The company is the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy, considered to be the most advanced form of radiation therapy available today. IBA`s proton therapy solutions are flexible and adaptable, allowing customers to choose from universal full-scale proton therapy centers as well as compact, single room solutions. In addition, IBA also has a radiation dosimetry business and develops particle accelerators for the medical world and industry. Headquartered in Belgium and employing about 1,500 people worldwide, IBA has installed systems across the world.
IBA is listed on the pan-European stock exchange NYSE EURONEXT (IBA:Reuters IBAB.BR and Bloomberg IBAB.BB).
More information can be found at: www.iba-worldwide.com .
For more information, please contact
Corporate Legal Counsel
+32 10 201 159
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: IBA SA via GlobeNewswire