PRESIDENT, CEO of Iberiabank Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Daryl G Byrd (insider trades) sold 12,000 shares of IBKC on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $70.3 a share. The total sale was $843,600.
IBERIABANK Corp provides commercial banking as well as financial services, including retail banking, private banking, and mortgages. IBERIABANK Corp has a market cap of $3.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.08 with a P/E ratio of 9.15 and P/S ratio of 3.31. The dividend yield of IBERIABANK Corp stocks is 2.37%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with IBERIABANK Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- PRESIDENT, CEO Daryl G Byrd sold 12,000 shares of IBKC stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $70.3. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.31% since.
- PRESIDENT, CEO Daryl G Byrd sold 13,750 shares of IBKC stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $77.7. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.81% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Elizabeth A Ardoin sold 4,300 shares of IBKC stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $77.96. The price of the stock has decreased by 10.11% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IBKC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with IBKC. Click here to check it out.
- IBKC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of IBKC
- Peter Lynch Chart of IBKC