LONDON, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The G8 Ice Cream industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 ice cream market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $95,491.1 million in 2015 to the global ice cream industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $113,489.7 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 3.5% over the 2015-20 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the ice cream industry, with market revenues of $55,501.7 million in 2015. This was followed by Italy and Japan, with a value of $9,616.5 and $7,312.5 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the ice cream industry in the G8 nations with a value of $63,298.6 million in 2016, followed by Italy and Russia with expected values of $11,655.2 and $9,930.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 ice cream market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 ice cream market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key ice cream market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 ice cream market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 ice cream market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 ice cream market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 ice cream market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 ice cream market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4806905/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ice-cream-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2017-300434666.html