Chairman and CEO of Idex Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Andrew K Silvernail (insider trades) sold 85,785 shares of IEX on 07/29/2019 at an average price of $167.75 a share. The total sale was $14.4 million.
IDEX Corp produces and distributes flow meters, injectors, and other fluid-handling pump modules. Its business segments are Fluid and Metering Technologies, Health and Science Technologies and Fire and Safety/Diversified Products. IDEX Corp has a market cap of $12.76 billion; its shares were traded at around $168.22 with a P/E ratio of 30.26 and P/S ratio of 5.19. The dividend yield of IDEX Corp stocks is 1.12%. IDEX Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated IDEX Corp the business predictability rank of 4.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with IDEX Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO Andrew K Silvernail sold 85,785 shares of IEX stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $167.75. The price of the stock has increased by 0.28% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP-Chief HR Officer Jeffrey D Bucklew sold 4,000 shares of IEX stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $168. The price of the stock has increased by 0.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IEX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with IEX. Click here to check it out.
- IEX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of IEX
- Peter Lynch Chart of IEX