EVP CFO of Ihs Markit Ltd (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Todd S. Hyatt (insider trades) sold 25,483 shares of INFO on 08/02/2019 at an average price of $63.56 a share. The total sale was $1.6 million.
IHS Markit Ltd is a provider of data and analytics to corporate and sovereign clients across various industries. It products include economic forecasting, cost modeling, risk assessments and scenario analysis, competitive benchmarking and consulting. IHS Markit Ltd has a market cap of $24.96 billion; its shares were traded at around $62.24 with a P/E ratio of 56.60 and P/S ratio of 5.95. IHS Markit Ltd had annual average EBITDA growth of 13.00% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated IHS Markit Ltd the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with IHS Markit Ltd. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP CFO Todd S. Hyatt sold 25,483 shares of INFO stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $63.56. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.08% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Pres. Financial Services Adam Jason Kansler sold 50,000 shares of INFO stock on 07/12/2019 at the average price of $65.53. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.02% since.
- EVP, Chief Admin Officer & GC Sari Beth Granat sold 25,000 shares of INFO stock on 07/10/2019 at the average price of $65. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.25% since.
For the complete insider trading history of INFO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with INFO. Click here to check it out.
- INFO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of INFO
- Peter Lynch Chart of INFO