II-VI Inc develops and manufactures engineered materials and opto-electronic components and products for precision use in industrial, optical communications, military, semiconductor and life science applications. II-VI Inc has a market cap of $2.48 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.01 with a P/E ratio of 23.62 and P/S ratio of 1.89. II-VI Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated II-VI Inc the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with II-VI Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Mary Jane Raymond sold 16,000 shares of IIVI stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $39.25. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.61% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Technology Officer Christopher Koeppen sold 500 shares of IIVI stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $37.16. The price of the stock has increased by 4.98% since.
For the complete insider trading history of IIVI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with IIVI. Click here to check it out.
- IIVI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of IIVI
- Peter Lynch Chart of IIVI