SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 19, 2016) - ImageWare Systems, Inc. (ImageWare or IWSY) (
RunMyProcess offers a cloud platform to quickly and securely build applications that connect enterprise systems and processes to the people, clouds and devices of the digital world. By making digital connections RunMyProcess helps enterprises safely evolve towards new digital business models that make a real difference to the lives of their customers and employees.
ImageWare's GoVerifyID is an enterprise-ready, turnkey biometric authentication SaaS that verifies a user's identity prior to granting them access to applications, systems, or networks.
"Our partnership with ImageWare enables us to make it easy for our customers to integrate the most secure, flexible, and scalable biometric authentication solution in the market," said Dr. Yuji Takada, CEO RunMyProcess. "By adding out-of-the-box integration connectors for GoVerifyID, we provide our customers with additional convenience and security for their authentication processes."
With an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop development environment coupled with an extensive library of integration connectors -- including Office 365, SAP, Oracle CRM, SalesForce and Blockchain -- RunMyProcess customers can rapidly build and deploy highly-customized business applications that integrate people, software and things within end-to-end digital process flows.
ImageWare's Chairman and CEO Jim Miller commented: "RunMyProcess is enabling digital transformation for hundreds of leading companies in over 45 countries. We're excited to provide our industry leading solutions to this ecosystem and look forward to delivering our patented, multi-modal biometric authentication solution to RunMyProcess customers."
About ImageWare Systems, Inc.
ImageWare Systems, Inc. is a leading developer of mobile and cloud-based identity management solutions, providing biometric secure credential and law enforcement technologies. Scalable for worldwide deployment, ImageWare's patented biometric product line includes a highly scalable, multi-modal biometric engine capable of working with a wide array of sensors, modalities, and algorithms. ImageWare's identity management products are used for secure credentials, national IDs, passports, driver's licenses, and smart cards as well as both application and physical access control systems. ImageWare products support a wide range of biometric modalities including, but not limited to, face, voice, fingerprint, eye, DNA, and more.
ImageWare is headquartered in San Diego, CA, with offices in Portland, OR, Washington, D.C., Ottawa, Ontario, and Mexico. For more information on ImageWare Systems, Inc., please visit www.iwsinc.com.
- Read the IWS blog: http://iwsinc.com/imageware-blog/
- Follow IWS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWSINC
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/imageware-systems-inc.
- Like IWS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/imagewaresystems
- IWS' YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcTr2UMoDRfODCVBD3Ng3A
- For regular news updates, bookmark IWS' newsroom: http://iwsinc.com/latestnews/
- Learn more about ImageWare's GoVerifyID: www.goverifyid.com
- Newsletter with Gartner Research: https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/imageWare/1-33E2S2I/index.html
RunMyProcess solves digital problems and helps enterprises evolve through the power of connected technology. By using its multi-award winning cloud platform, businesses around the world quickly and securely build applications that connect enterprise systems to the people, software and things which populate the digital world. A wholly owned innovation subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited, Fujitsu RunMyProcess is headquartered in Paris (France) and has offices in Sunnyvale (US), Tokyo (Japan) and Sydney (Australia). For more information visit www.runmyprocess.com.
- Video: Exploiting the Internet of Things - A Life and Death Example of Hyperconnectivity in Action
- Fujitsu Forum Munich 2014 live demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrNIEz2B-ws&list=PL4xLeOXURIlWCKrybck4qN9JK01BfByPe&index=15
- Follow RunMyProcess on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/runmyprocess
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/runmyprocess