DUBLIN, Nov. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "India Biometrics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
This report provides a deep insight into the Indian biometrics market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The India Biometrics market reached a value of US$ 1.7 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 15% during 2019-2024 reaching a value of US$ 3.8 Billion by 2024.
The market for biometrics in India has witnessed strong growth in recent years as a result of its increasing adoption across both government and private sectors. Consumers are increasingly adopting various biometric means such as fingerprint, facial, and voice recognition, to verify their identity as well as to make payments.
The Indian government is also adopting biometric technologies for identification and verification of individuals in various e-Governance applications such as UIDAI (Aadhar), E-Passport, RSBY (Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna), Driving License, etc.
Some of the other factors driving the Indian biometrics market include rising number of smart phone users, improving internet connectivity, increasing security concerns, etc.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the biometrics market with some of the key players being IDEMIA, SecuGen India Pvt. Ltd, NEC India Pvt. Ltd., 4G Identity Solutions Pvt. Ltd., HID India Private Limited., eSSL Security, 3M India Ltd, Honeywell Automation India Ltd., Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd., Matrix Comsec Pvt. Ltd., etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has the Indian biometrics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Indian biometrics industry?
- What is the breakup of the Indian biometrics market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the Indian biometrics market on the basis of functionality?
- What is the breakup of the Indian biometrics market on the basis of authentication?
- What is the breakup of the Indian biometrics market on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the Indian biometrics market on the basis of end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian biometrics industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian biometrics industry?
- What is the structure of the Indian biometrics industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian biometrics industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Indian biometrics industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 India Biometrics Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Technology
5.4 Market Breakup by Functionality
5.5 Market Breakup by Authentication
5.6 Market Breakup by Component
5.7 Market Breakup by End-user
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
5.10 SWOT Analysis
5.11 Value Chain Analysis
5.12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.12.4 Degree of Competition
5.12.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.12.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.13 PESTEL Analysis
5.14 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Technology
6.1 Face Recognition
6.2 Hand Geometry
6.3 Voice Recognition
6.4 Signature recognition
6.5 Iris recognition
7 Market Breakup by Functionality
8 Market Breakup by Authentication
8.1 Single-Factor Authentication
8.2 Multifactor Authentication
9 Market Breakup by Component
10 Market Breakup by End-user
10.2 Defense Services
10.3 Banking and Finance
10.4 Consumer Electronics
10.6 Commercial Safety and Security
11 Market Breakup by Region
11.1 North India
11.2 West and Central India
11.3 South India
11.4 East India
12 Government Regulations
13 Strategic Recommendations
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.2 SecuGen India Pvt. Ltd.
14.3.3 NEC India Pvt. Ltd.
14.3.4 4G Identity Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
14.3.5 HID India Private Limited
14.3.6 eSSL Security
14.3.7 3M India Ltd.
14.3.8 Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
14.3.9 Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd.
14.3.10 Matrix Comsec Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cq8k4a
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets